- Handling of personal information
- We will maintain appropriate security systems and take necessary safety measures to prevent unauthorized access and avoid loss, leakage of personal information.
- Purpose of use
- Personal information which customers provide us will be used for response to inquiries, replying to emails, and sending our business guidance or catalogs.
- Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We will properly manage the personal information which customers provide us, and will not disclose personal information to third parties except for the following cases:
- When customers agree with the disclosure.
- When we outsource our services to third parties and needs to share personal information to provide the services to customers.
- When disclosure of personal information is required by law.
- Security measures for personal information
- We are implementing security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Request of inquiry, correction, deletion
- If customers request to inquire, correct, or delete their personal information, we will respond after confirming their identity.
- Compliance and review of laws and regulations
- We comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information. At the same time, we will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.
Kyoto Shuzo Co., Ltd. (Kyoto Miyako Distillery)
Personal information protection manager